May 9, 2016 at 12:00 am
The final week of the Body Listening Project is all about how this can be a springboard for personal growth. We will explore various components:
- Monday: Perspective – Can you see your growth when you look back over your journey?
- Tuesday: Re-framing – Are you seeing your body’s experiences in another light?
- Wednesday: Resilience – Are you recovering and thriving after physical, mental, emotional, and/or social disruption?
- Thursday: Transformation – Have you experienced physical and/or emotional change through flashes of intuition, insight, or vision?
- Friday: Acceptance – What does acceptance mean to you, and how has it affected your health and life?
- Saturday: Gratitude – How has being thankful improved your sense of well-being?
If listening to your body has fueled your quest for personal growth, or if your self-development efforts have had an impact on your ability to listen to your body, come and join in the discussion this week. We are looking forward to sharing this part of our body listening journey!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.