Let's Build a Knowledge Repository Together
There are three ways that you can help.
Over the course of ten weeks, participants will contribute experiences of learning how to listen to their bodies while being guided through the experience by Body Listening Project moderators. Any experiences that you share will be used to build a knowledge repository.
Your voices, experience, and insight are critical to the success of this project!
Hashtags are a way to identify a word or group of words to search on them later. Please attach a hashtag (as many as you want) to your contributions.
Your hashtags are one way that you can share with us your ideas for organizing the knowledge that you're contributing.
3. Steer the Project
In Steer the Project, participate in a discussion about how knowledge about body listening should be organized.
- What categories would you like to see?
- How would you like to search for information?
With this new knowledge resource that you are building, we hope to develop:
- A novel system featuring innovative visual interfaces for browsing and exploring content
- Knowledge resources on body listening
- Patient education programs
How might this help you?
- You might learn new things about your body or approaches to managing your own health
- You can help others understand more about becoming aware of their bodies and taking action to improve health and wellbeing
- You can help build new tools and information resources for health care